Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Half and Half saree - The in thing?

Since they were introduced couple of years ago, the half and half sarees are still gaining momentum. Somehow I was never a fan of these sarees since the concept itself stuck very bizarre. You would wear a nice half saree or a gagra but a combination of all these feels like it doesn't do justice to any one fabric. I am sure lot of you disagree with me on this since it is a very popular reception or sangeet saree these days.

Here is Shraddha das in the latest half and half saree. I am glad she didn't add too many accessories for an already heavy zari saree. And I am sure someone told her that a halter neck blouse suits her the best. She doesn't show up in any other kind of blouse if she is wearing a saree.

No comments:

Post a Comment